Sunday, August 9, 2009

The New PC System

Today I was trying to get the price of a item on Glb. I posted "PC on ****" many times and yet no one would tell me. What happen to the old PC system? Back in the day if I were to asked the price of something not only would I get a answer I would get 4 to 5 people telling me as to be sure no one else is trying to scam you. Now days people are greedy no one will tell you the price in hopes you will buy it for MUCH more then its worth. Now I don't know what caused this maybe the new EO community maybe the  stimulus G that all the hackers flooded EO with (way to go losers). But simply everyone is to greedy to give you a right price. So I come up with a new PC system and it works very well. What you do is turn there greed againest them. This is what u do, pick a item any item ask for a PC.
                                                             
                                                       (this is optional)

   

  When they don't answer try and sell it for a outragous price as in this case 600k after doing this a few times ppl will either start trying to sell theres for the same price or they will start calling you a newb and tell you what its worth or both. They will always tell u what its worth in the end.
 

                       


Now while doing this little screen the last thing I expected was someone to stick up for me(btw im Freezerbag). But as you see they did. So I set there mind to eaze and let them know what I was doing. 

                       


I'm glad to see there are still nice people playing EO they're just few and wide. But as for my new PC system it does seem to work for me everytime  just as long as u don't mind being called a newb or being laughed at. 

1 comment: