Monday, March 23, 2009

EO BlackMarket

Everyone knows about the ppl who hang around in the Staff Shop buying and selling but, what exactly are they selling. I decided to hang around in there to see what goes on.What I found out was pretty much what a few ppl I  know told me. Well 50% of them just like to be self-important so they stand there with their best to show or, for more attention dress as a newb and put a rare item on. You don't hear much talking in there because, a lot of them are selling high priced items, hacks, IP addresses and even accts. I myself didn't like it in there it gave me the feeling of a blackmarket. Now sure some ppl like to just hang out there or get attention from the "high rollers" but as for myself I think I'll do my business at Aeven Bank or through Glb. Wouldn't want to get whacked. >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment