Sunday, March 22, 2009

Why so Greedy


Yesterday, I was gathering Antlegs just for something to do.
To be frank, it just amazes me how Greedy ppl can be. I'm in a
corner and u have these sesaw ppl that take as many places
as they can. I ask one, "Why be so greedy?", and they replyed
"Because, I can be." So, I started following them and taking all of
the kills and handing out the items to the ppl that were there.
People couldn't believe I would give them the Antlegs, worth
about 5k, and I think that's sad. It's also the reason I try not
to buy items like Antlegs. You get the greedy ppl that take
kills from everyone trying to make as much money as they can. I mean sure, you have to make your money somehow but why
take everyones kills. On a bright note though, I got to help a player that had been trying to get Antlegs to make her Pilotte
for a few weeks. In an hour we had enough from what she gathered and what I had to make it. I'm glad I was able to
help her but, my point is I shouldn't have had to.

No comments:

Post a Comment