Sunday, September 13, 2009

Is it Down is it a New Version no it a Speed Baby/Does Vult Care


Well the EO login has been lagged out and from what I hear its from none other then Gruntild.He is being a big baby complaining about how he is walled (b/c of hacks) and found a glitch in the system and says he will do this till he gets his acct unwalled. I wasnt around when this happen but Sanouske has made a post about it and u can read it just click Here. You can still login to eo but its hard to and for me not worth the trouble. We can see how this plays out prob by getting his acct unwalled. Personaly I think Vult should threatin these "losers" with a server shutdown if it means that much to them xD. 

                                      Update
_______________________________________________________



I desided to wait until I have proof that it was true and now I have. Not only did Vult-r unwall this Thing (as I'm going to call him) he also gave it a title. How much of a idiot to you have to be to reward a big mouth like Thing. What your having a hard time find your glitches so you leave it for hackers to find and you will reward them for it? Its bad enough we have to fight these speeders and hackers everywhere we are and they are everywhere, Vult as it seem is on there side. So what if you want anything good in this game all you have to do is crash it or mess it up in some way. I mean hearing tons of people everyday say Vult doesn't care about EO makes me think maybe he is just busy but I think is proof of it. In anycase if he did this only to learn how to fix this problem and does a rollback after he is done, then I'll take back everything I've said. But what do you want to bet he wont. 

 

8 comments:

  1. LOL cheaters holding EO server hostage- how quaint. Whats next? Vult I think its safe to say you lost the battle- you don't own or control the game any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I missed the baby LOL. Actually more like a toddler- the terrible twos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve may boast..he may be lieing...vult-r may have shut down the server.Idk after the Layered forum thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visit Eo.rakuhana.org to see what the loser said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is rather a baby,
    i have a bit more info on my blog http://www.endless-gossipgirl.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby Steve is now out of the wall and titled to boot. Vult should have made his title Baby Steve but instead hes Don Steve. How very godfatherish of him. WTG Vult.

    ReplyDelete