Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Where have I been!!!!

 Ok, its been a while since I posted here and a friend on MSN (that also plays EO) ask where I've been. Being me I never thought about people wondering about me so I thought I would post here let you guys know what I've been up to. I've been going around killing autoers alot b/c it not right for them to take all the good spots and gain lvls for nothing and b/c its fun. I managed to take a speeder's( in Dragons) Big heath potions roughly 1.2k pots. Seeing as they where bought from cheating or dupped I desided to take. I spread them out through fair players. Dont get me wrong I don't just take peoples things but since they were a speeders and you know they didn't get the cash honestly I desided to take and give out to ppl that deserve them and could use. I also manged to kill Gruntlid while he was auto training lol he isn't a easy one to kill as many know xD. Mostly tho I've been working in the DEN site. About half of the pics on the "Equip,Monster and more"vannished. Seeing as I copied from Wikky's site for the info and no telling where he got it, I desided to rework it all. You can check it out Here but remeber its not done. Well thats all I have to say for now l8er.

Oh and I've been reading a New Renshai book xD so yeah what can I say if u want to know more about Renshai or the books Click here  

1 comment: